Saturday 14 October 2023

EKM - Top 20 Kindie Music Videos From Around the World

YouTube can be a treasure trove of entertaining, meaningful music videos for children and I've viewed plenty of them over my many years working in the children's music space. So just for fun, I decided to put together a list of my Top 20 favourite clips (in no particular order). I must say that it was a difficult task as there are so many good ones to choose from, however I've managed to narrow it down to twenty videos. Original, unique, and truly fabulous, they all struck a chord with me. If you haven't done so already, I urge you to give them a view or two. Here they are collated in a handy YouTube playlist for easy viewing.

ELECTRIC KIDS MUSIC - TOP TWENTY VIDEOS

1. Esther Crowe - Solar Power (USA)

2. Joanie Leeds - Banned (USA)

3. Lucas Proudfoot - Hello (AU)

4. Alphabet Rockers - Slide (USA)

5. Laurie Berkner - One Seed (USA)

6. Tiptoe Giants - Bubble Bubble (Be Like a Bubble) (AU)

7. Pevan and Sarah - On My Way (Graduation Song) (AU)

8. Formidable Vegetables - No Such Thing As Waste (AU)

9. Brady Rymer - Love Me For Who I Am (USA)

10. The Oot N' Oots - Thank You Universe (USA)

11. Darrelle London - Wild Party (CAN)

12. Elena Moon Park - Let It Come, Let It Go (USA) 

13. Strawbitty Yops - Rainbow Superpowers - "Pride Song for Kids" (USA) 

14. Andy and the Odd Socks - Calling Out (UK)

15. The Not-Its! - Washington DC (USA)

16. 123 Andres - Los Sentimientos (COL/USA)

17. Electric Lunchbox - Prawn Crackers (AU)

18. Allioopsy - The Alphabet Song (AU)

19. Blackberry Jam and Jack Hartmann - Team Work Makes the Dream Work (CAN/USA)

20. Suzy Cato and Kath Bee - I Can Do It (NZ)


No comments:

Post a Comment