Saturday 16 September 2023

EKM - Top 20 Kindie Songs From Around the World

I've listened to so much superb children's music since starting this blog back in 2013. So just for fun I decided to put together my Top 20 favourites (in no particular order). If you haven't done so already I hope you'll take a listen as I've also collated them into a Spotify playlist for ease of listening. Enjoy!

ELECTRIC KIDS MUSIC - TOP TWENTY

1. Poco Drom - Gee Up! (UK)

2. Splash'N Boots - Go With The Flow (CAN)

3. Tiptoe Giants - Catch a Kiss (AUS)

4. Spikey and Friends - Surfing Dolphins (AUS)

5. Gustafer Yellowgold - New is the New Old (USA)

6. Claudia Robin Gunn - I Love The Rain (NZ)

7. Music With Michal / Tiptoe Giants - Fireworks (NZ/AUS)

8.They Might Be Giants - Birdhouse in Your Soul (USA)

9. The Not-Its! - Haircut (USA)

10. Lucky Diaz and the Family Jam Band - Thingamajig (USA)

11. The Little Wattlebird Band - Homemade Christmas Tree (AUS)

12. Marsha and the Positrons - Alien in an Ambulance (USA)

13. The Relative Minors - What Goes Around (CAN)

14. Itty Bitty Beats / Claudia Robin Gunn - Start My Day With A Smile (NZ)

15. Kids Imagine Nation - Future Dinosaur (USA) 

16. The Jimmies - Taddy (USA)

17. Twinkle Time - It's Ok 2 Be Me (USA)

18. Kymberly Stewart - I'm a Robot (USA)

19. Woody's World - Good Morning (AUS)

20. Nick Cope - Wobbly Tooth (UK)

No comments:

Post a Comment